Theatrical release in the Netherlands on 4 January 2007 by the distribution department of the Dutch Film Museum in collaboration with Movies That Matter Foundation: Amsterdam (Uitkijk, Kriterion, Ketelhuis), Utrecht (Louis Hartlooper Complex), Den Haag (Haags Filmhuis), Nijmegen (Lux Theater), Maastricht (Lumière).
Distribution overview 18 March 2010
Previewed at amongst others:
- United Nations Review Conference Small Arms & Light Weapons (SALW), New York, July 2006.
- International Peace Day (hosted by International Alert), The Ritz Theatre in London, September 2006.
- Netherlands Film Festival, Utrecht, September 2006.
- 7th World Congress of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW) Helsinki, 7-10 September 2006.
- General Commissariat to International Relations of the French Community of Belgium in Brussels, organised by GRIP, Safer World and the Control Arms Campaign, 18 October 2006.
- Dutch Institute for Prevention of Criminality, Criminal Investigation Department and National Platform Firearms, Zutphen, 16 November 2006.
Theatrical screenings including festivals, lectures / debates, amongst others:
- Theatrical release in five cities the Netherlands, organized by the Movies that Matter foundation in collaboration with the Filmmusem, 4 January 2007.
- Public screening at Cinecitta Tilburg, introduced by drs. Toine Spapens, 6 Febr. 2007.
- European Parliament, Brussels, 28 February 2007.
- Vrije Universiteit, Faculty of Political Science and Medical Science, Amsterdam.
- Cultural Association OT301, 3 April, 2007.
- Evert Vermeer Foundation / PvdA: annual ‘Afrika Dag’, Haagse Hogeschool, 14 April, 2007 in the Hague.
- Student Association of Dutch Anthropologists, CREA Amsterdam, 24 April, 2007.
- Student Association for International Relations, Groningen University, 8 May, 2007.
- Netherlands Social Forum, Balie, 20 May 2007.
- A Struggle for Peace, international conference organised by Student Association of International Relations Utrecht University, Utrecht, 9 June 2007.
- Screening at Institute Culturel Française Phnom Penh, for Cambodian Army Generals, Cambodia, 23 July, 2007.
- Internal screening at the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, introduced by Dutch Minister of International Cooperation Drs. Bert Koenders, 20 August, 2007.
- The Informal UN Conference on Small Arms and Light Weapons in Geneva, organised by Canadian government 27 - 31 August, 2007.
- Festival of Liberty, Brussels, 31 October – 10 November 2007.
Public screening at French Cultural Centre, Phnom Penh, 3 November, 2007.
- International Documentary Festival Guangzhou, China, 2 – 9 December, 2007.
- Various screenings at Dutch Customs Officers Rotterdam Port, October – December 2007.
Peace Centre Technical University Eindhoven, 29 November, 2007.
- Baghdad Film Festival, 16 –19 December, 2007.
- Filmhuis Weert, 25 and 26 February, 2008.
- 5 screenings for the NATO Joint Force Command Naples, Italy, Jan. – March, 2008.
- Regional Dutch police Department of Criminal Investigation Rotterdam Rijnmond, 12 March, 2008.
- Public screening at the Park Theater is Oslo, organised by PRIO / Oslo Documentary Foundation, Norway, 22 April, 2008.
- Roosevelt Studies Centre, Middleburg, 28 April 2008.
- Assessment of Current Regional Security Situation in South-Eastern Europe, organised by RACVIAC, Zagreb, Croatia, 2 – 4 June 2008.
- National Focal Point Small Arms and Light Weapons Kampala, 6 June 2008, screening in the framework of a public discussion on the impact of a strong arms trade treaty on weapon stock pile management in Uganda.
- Zanzibar International Film Festival, 11 – 20 July 2008
- Kapittel – Stavanger International Festival of Literature and Freedom of Speech, Stavanger, Norway, 13 September 2008
- 2 screenings at UN Conference in Vienna, 8 – 17 October 2008
- Aarhus International Film Festival, Danmark, November 2008
- Public screenings by Filmhuis Bussum, 11 – 14 – 16 December 2008.
- Theatrical release in New York by the Anthology Film Archives, 22 – 28 Jan. 2009
- Public screening by Small World Cinema at the Sumac Centre, 245 Gladstone St, Nottingham, 11 Febr. 2009
- CINE-ONU – public screening in the Residence Palace, 155 Rue de la Loi, Brussels organised by the United Nations Regional
- Information Centre for Western Europe, 12 February 2009
- Public screening by NSPM at the University Of Nottingham, Portland Building, University Park, 5 March 2009
- Oslo Red Cross - seminar at the University of Oslo, 30 January 2010
- Public screening at the French Cultural Centre, Bujumbura, Burundi, 23 February 2010.
(To be) broadcasted by:
- O3 Productions Middle East, Dubai (MBC Channels incl. Al Arabia). First broadcast on 29 January 2008. Broadcasting territory Middle East, North Africa and Iran.
- TVE (Television Espanola), Madrid. First broadcast 29 April 2008.
- Llink (Dutch public broadcasting organisation), Rotterdam, 29 June 2009.
- TV 8 - Viasat (commercial broadcasting company), Sweden.
Estonian Public Broadcasting organisation, Estland.
- Cultura 24 (Dutch Public broadcasting organisation), Hilversum, 29 May 2010
- The Dutch Police Academy in Amsterdam since 1 August 2008.
Sales: NPB Sales
Special screenings: firstname.lastname@example.org